Itinerary: Camping with ablutions
- Wednesday 14 July: Rendezvous at Thaba Monate just outside Bela-Bela for the first night camping. Arrive in your own time.
- Thursday 15 July: Depart to Magoebaskloof Getaway Lodge – via Modimole, Mookgapong, Mokopane, Polokwane Magoebaskloof. Distance to Magoebaskloof: 240km; estimated travel time 6 hours, including a lunchbreak at The Ranch.
- Friday 16 July: Drive scenic routes around Magoebaskloof – rest day, fly-fishing, etc. Visit Debegeni Falls and do a forest 4x4 route.
- Saturday 17 July: Depart to Kruger National Park’s Punda Maria gate and camp at Punda Maria Rest camp. Distance to Punda Maria: 210km; estimated travel time 6 hours.
- Sunday 18 July and Monday 19 July: Depart to Tsendze Rustic Camp site (no electricity) for the next two nights. Distance to Tsendze: 150km on game viewing routes. Full-day travelling – a stunning camp site with lots of dirt roads to travel.
- Tuesday 20 July: Depart to Letaba Rest camp. Distance to Letaba: 50 km on game viewing routes. Full-day travelling.
- Wednesday 21 July: Depart to Satara Rest camp. Distance to Satara: 80km on game viewing routes. Full-day travelling.
- Thursday 22 July: Depart to Skukuza Rest camp. Distance to Skukuza: 100km on game viewing routes. Full-day travelling.
- Friday 23 July: Depart to Pretoriuskop Rest camp. Distance to Pretoriuskop: 100km on game viewing routes. Full-day travelling.
- Saturday 24 July: Exit KNP and drive to Dullstroom via Sabie and Lydenburg – drive the Longtom Pass! Distance to Dullstroom: 185km; estimated driving time: 5 hours. Here we will do the luxury thing and stay over in chalets at Critchley Hackle Lodge – no camping! The rooms each have its own fireplace. Please note that this is optional and at own cost.
- Sunday 25 July: Return home; +-250km to Gauteng.
Note: The convoy will be limited to 5 guest vehicles only – early booking is essential to ensure participation on this epic Safari to Kruger National Park. A VHF communication radio is compulsory for this Safari.