Itinerary: 4x4 Golden Rhino Adventure itinerary
- Day zero SAT 5 AUG: Mapungubwe rendezvous at Mazhou Camp. Mapungubwe – intro, meet and greet. RSA (Pontdrif) border officials to process passports and departure formalities
- Day one SUN 6 AUG: Mapungubwe 4x4 routes to Interpretation center plus info tour, brunch at day visitors picnic site, 4x4 routes to Mapungubwe Hill, 4x4 routes and tracks to finish in the Limpopo Riverbed for first night wild camping
- Day two MON 7 AUG: Drive across Limpopo River to Zimbabwe to informal border crossing. Enter Zimbabwe at Sentinel Ranch. 4x4 routes to fossil site for brunch by Sentinel Ranch. 4x4 tracks via Maramani wildlife area, local communities, and villages to Tuli Circle Safari Area. Wild camping in the Shashe Riverbed
- Day three TUE 8 AUG: Visit to Tuli Pioneer Memorial and canon site. Driving up Shashe River to confluence with Tuli River. Wild camping at confluence Shashe and Tuli Rivers
- Day four WED 9 AUG: Driving up Tuli River to broken bridge. Brunch at Tuli broken bridge. Drive to Mulambapele / Mabolwe border post for crossing into Botswana. Drive to Bobonong for refueling, to Molema Bush Camp (community) via Thune Dam. Camp at Molema River Camp
- Day five THU 10 AUG: Driving tracks to brunch spot via Solomon’s Wall. 4x4 tracks via Northern Tuli Game Reserve. Wild camping at private camp site
- Day six FRI 11 AUG: Depart via Pont Drift border post to Ratho Bush Camp for brunch. Arrive at a nearby lodge for the last night formal accommodation.
- Day seven SAT 12 AUG: Departure for home
LR Classic reserves the right to alter the itinerary should it be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.