Ithala 4×4 Safari
LR Classic Safaris is hosting the Ithala 4×4 Safari for 4 nights to the Ithala Game Reserve in KZN from Thursday 1 April to Monday 5 April 2021 Soft off-road vehicle / SUV friendly
RESERVED FOR LAND ROVER SERIES VEHICLES ONLY!! CONVOY LIMITED TO 5 VEHICLES – slow driving is at the order of the day!
Join us on an authentic epic classic Series Land Rover camping safari offered by LR Classic Safaris to KNP for 10 days (9 nights) from Sunday 13 September to Tuesday 22 September. Fully self-sufficient self-drive safari.
Cost per vehicle with 2 occupants only R7,950!! Cost includes all camping and guiding fees, excludes Wild Card / conservation fees, all meals, fuel, toll fees, etc. Please ensure you have VHF comms radio – for convoy driving, game spotting and general comms.
Itinerary: Camping with ablutions
- Sunday 13 September: Rendezvous at Thaba Monate just outside Bela-Bela for the first night camping. Arrive in your own time
- Monday 14 September: Depart to Magoebaskloof Getaway Lodge – via Modimole, Mookgapong, Mokopane, Polokwane Magoebaskloof. Distance to Magoebaskloof 240km estimated travel time 6 hours
- Tuesday 15 September: Drive scenic routes around Magoebaskloof – rest day, fly-fishing, etc.
- Wednesday 16 September: Depart to Kruger National Park Punda Maria gate and camp at Punda Maria Restcamp. Distance to Punda Maria 210km estimated travel time 6 hours
- Thursday 17 September: Depart to Tsendze Rustic Camp site (no electricity). Distance to Tsendze 150km game viewing routes. Full day travelling
- Friday 18 September: Depart to Balule Rest camp (rustic – no electricity). Distance to Balule 100 km game viewing routes. Full day travelling
- Saturday 19 September: Depart to Pretoriuskop Rest camp for the next two nights. Distance to Pretoriuskop 200km game viewing routes. Full day travelling
- Sunday 20 September: Game viewingand driving to Lower Sabie for lunch. Distance for day outing estimated 200km. Full day travelling
- Monday 21 September: Exit KNP and drive to Chrissiesmeer via Badplaas. Distance to Miss Chrissies Oak Tree camp site just outside Chrissiesmeer 240km. Estimated driving time 6 hours
- Tuesday 22 September: Return home. +-250km to Gauteng
Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the booking and payment method.